TEDxGateway is a warm and creative workplace, based in Mumbai, where we think all day about sharing ideas. We're a values-centered, nonpartisan organization, with a smart foundation for stable growth.
- All Work Opportunities are full-time only from - 1st Nov 2017 (Minimum up to 10th Feb 2018)
- Working Day/Timing: Monday - Saturday / 11am to 7pm | Except closer to event - work on Sundays
- Work from office in Lower Parel in Mumbai. Being in office is required.
- Graduates / Post Graduates preferred. Only dedicated and passionate under-graduates encouraged.
- Interview compulsory for selection.
- Contractors/Professional specializing in specific sectors can be offered a contractual fee for services. Rest are voluntary.
About the initiativeTEDxGateway is a platform for ideas that are changing the world! It is the largest TEDx Conference in India and one of the largest in the world! Termed as the 'Epicentre for ideas & impact' by the media; The annual conference (estd. 2010) brings together 20+ speakers & 3000+ attendees hosted across multiple venues with over 50+ global simulcasts. The conference team curates individuals with powerful ideas and stories that impact influencers, government, civic bodies, and thought leaders across multiple spectrums.
Limited IntakeEvery year we look for bright individuals from across the country to add to our core team & community as full-time team members or part-time volunteers at our office in Mumbai. The TEDxGateway Recruitment program attracts individuals (In Full time, Part-time/Volunteer Capacity) from India and across the World. We have limited spots available for this program and we choose on a first-cum-first serve basis. So Apply Now.
- For Professionals - Relevant professional expertise and experience is a must for joining the team full-time.
- For Internship - Deserving candidates who join as interns will be absorbed into full-time roles (if available) after work evaluation.
- A highly organized, confident self-starter with professional demeanor and strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- A desire to build and nurture healthy internal and external relationships
- Organized, self-sufficient, hands-on DIY orientation, trustworthy and reliable
- Thrives on multitasking
- Can work in a small flat team without a support team
- A love and respect of data and analytics, reporting and insights
- An ability to independently research and prospect using a variety of techniques including online research and face-to-face networking
- Proactive and goal oriented with strong willingness to learn and constantly improve
- Excellent capacity to learn quickly, think on the fly and self-teach as required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Comfortable in a startup-like environment, where everyone wears multiple hats and priorities regularly shift, to keep pace with rapid industry changes and organization growth
- A passion for educational systems, learning and a broad interest in the world – including science/technology, design/architecture, global development, entertainment/arts – are big pluses
- Executes their job with a sense of humor and eye for detail
- Prioritize and structure workflow for short and long-term needs and execute against these goals, all while keeping multiple teams informed as each project progresses.