*Prices mentioned below do not include taxes and payment gateway transaction charges.
**Reserve your seat now, prices to go up soon!
|Event Name||TEDxGateway December 2018|
|Event Description||TEDxGateway is an independently organised TED like event operated under license from TED. At the day long conference we will feature eminent speakers from different walks of life will share unique ideas from India and all around the globe.|
|TEDxGateway’s community||TEDxGateway’s community is multi-disciplinary – our Delegates represent every field from A (architects) to Z (zoologists).This breathtaking range of experiences and perspectives provides the richest possible landscape for creative collisions. Any chance meeting at TEDxGateway can lead to exciting new ideas and insights. Each conversation with a new person could reveal new trends, treatments and technologies – or spark them.|
|Date and Time||02 December 2018 | 09 am to 6:30 pm|
|Duration of the event||8-9 hours|
|Venue||Dome@NSCI, SVP Stadium, Lala Lajpatrai Marg, Lotus Colony, Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400018
|Rules and Regulations||Read Rules and Regulations|
|Ticketing helpline||+91-9136622662 / 022-61548585|
|Ticketing queries and firstname.lastname@example.org|
A Glimpse of TEDxGateway
1. Is there an age limit for attendees? Yes 10+. 2. How many people can attend the conference on one ticket? 1 only. 3. What time does the registration for the event start? 8 am on 2 Dec 2018. 4. What time does the registration for the event stop? 10 am sharp. 5. What time does auditorium entry begin? 9.35 am. 6. Are late entries allowed in the auditorium? No entry into the auditorium post 10 am under any circumstances whatsoever. 7. Are the tickets transferable? No. 8. Are the tickets refundable? No. 9. Is a print out of the confirmation email required? Yes. 10. Is an identity proof required for registration? Yes, any Government ID works. 11. Haven’t received a seat number despite registrations? Seats will be allotted on the day of the event at the Registration Desk. 12. Is photography or videography permitted within the auditorium during the conference? No, there is a fine of Rs 5000/- for Flash Photography in the auditorium during sessions. 13. Are any items prohibited in the auditorium? Yes carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, inflammable and banned substances into the event premises are strictly prohibited. 14. Are there any breaks during the conference? Yes, 3 including a lunch break. 15. Is a re-entry in the venue allowed? No. 16. Are bulk bookings by individuals allowed? No. 17. When will the event end? 6:30 pm. FAQs: Name Change / Pass Transfer / Refund 18. I have purchased a pass but I cannot make it to the event/ a sudden emergency has come up. Can the ticket amount be refunded/transferred to someone else? Rules & regulations shared before purchase clearly state that passes are non-transferable. Only the person whose name has been shared as an attendee during the purchase will be allowed to attend the event. No one else will be allowed. 19. As I cannot come, can I give an authority letter to someone to attend on my behalf? Only the person whose name has been shared as an attendee during the purchase will be allowed to attend the event. No one else will be allowed even if s/he has an authority letter. There is a strict security check done at the venue and hence entry will not be allowed in such cases. 20. I cannot attend due to a sudden change in schedule, can someone from my family attend on my behalf? Only the person whose name has been shared as an attendee during the purchase will be allowed to attend the event. No one else will be allowed whether it is family or otherwise. All passes are non-transferable. There is a strict security check done at the venue and hence entry will not be allowed in such cases. FAQs: Food & Beverages 21. Is there food that can be bought at the event? Yes. 22. Can I carry my own food to the venue? No outside eatables are allowed at the venue. They will be discarded before you enter. 23. Will food be provided to everyone attending the event? No. Food will be made available to Platinum Zone & Patron zone attendees without any additional cost. Silver Zone attendees can purchase food at the venue from food vendors paneled for the event. 24. Will there by vegetarian food available? Yes. FAQs: Parking at the Venue 25. Will valet services be available at the venue? No. 26. Will there be parking made available for attendees at the venue? Only NSCI members, Patron and Corporate ticket holders can avail parking at the venue. We recommend that you arrive at least 20 minutes prior at the venue to pick up your physical tickets.
Terms and Conditions
- You accept all Rules & Regulations set by the Organiser.
- Each ticket / confirmation admits one attendee only.
- TEDxGateway/ Gateway Enterprises or its patners are not responsible for any refunds and cancellations of tickets. Please connect with Insider / Paytm for all ticket payment, refund and cancellation related grievances.
- There will be no Q&A and Audience to Speaker interaction on stage. Attendees can freely interact with the speakers in the networking areas and speaker lounges on the ground floor after their talk.
- All registrations are subject to verification, any discrepancy may result in cancellation of registration.
- Attendees must carry a printout of the booking confirmation email provided by the ticketing vendor to avail for a conference badge and entry inside the venue.
- All attendees must carry a valid government verified photo identity card to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue. Example: Pan Card, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc.
- Seat numbers will be allotted to each confirmed and verified (by security and registration personnel) attendee at the entrance.
- Event doors will remain shut during sessions and will not open for entry.
- Entry into the auditorium will only start 30 minutes before the show timing (9:30 am)
- Registrations and entry to the venue stop at 9:45 am SHARP.
- Attendees reaching late (beyond 9.55am) at the venue will NOT be allowed inside the auditorium or will NOT be allotted a confirmed seat.
- The attendees must wear their conference badge throughout the conference across all venues.
- No parking is available inside the venue except NSCI members. Please plan accordingly. We encourage you to use taxi apps such as Uber or Ola, Carpool or use public transport.
- Any individual might be asked to leave the venue without any liability of a refund if there is any behavioural misdemeanour; the decision of which rests with the conference management and venue management, and is final and binding. The security of the venue is entrusted to Mumbai Police and Private Security Agencies. Please cooperate with the private security/police personnel or any agencies for security checks.
- No flash photography or video recording at the venue is permitted, under any circumstances. Any one caught violating the rules will be fined Rs 5000.
- Consumption of any prohibited substances is strictly prohibited at the venue. Carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, inflammable and banned substances into the event premises is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of a ticket holder/attendee.
- Children under the age of 10 will not be allowed at the venue unaccompanied.
- There will be 3 breaks through the course of the event for networking including a lunch break. (Tea Break + Lunch Break + Tea Break)
- Food will be provided by the Organizers to Gold, Platinum, Corporate, Patron (Ground Floor) attendees only – as agreed before booking of seats. Silver Zone & Students Zone (First Floor) will be able to purchase food from various food vendors on the First Floor.
- Re-entry into the venue is strictly prohibited. Attendees will have to submit event badge to the security at the exit. The same will not be given back.
- All standard venue and attendee rules are applicable.
- There is no refund for NO SHOWS. Guests who do not report for registration will have to forfeit their ticket. The ticket cannot be transferred to anyone else. The attendee has agreed to these terms before registration. The organiser can reassign the seat to a guest on the waiting list.
- A holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.
- By registering and making a payment you agree that all details provided are accurate. A holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.
- All invites to pre-events will shared with registered attendees between 1 November- November 15th 2018.
- Bulk booking or Nameless Booking is not permitted by individuals. Registration will be cancelled and made void. No seats will be given to such bookings.
- Corporates must not book individual registrations but only corporate registrations. Passes will be cancelled if the same is flagged as corporate or bulk booking. (For corporate bookings email – email@example.com).
- All taxes GST (CGST and SGST) are levied by the Govt and Are collected by the organization to be paid to the govt.
- Any additional service fees or transaction fee is directly collected by the ticketing vendor. And the GST on the same is billed by the vendor.
- Student Pass - The student pass is only valid for students between the age of 10 - 24 years on the day of event, and the student cannot be less than 10 (Born on or before 2-12-2008) years or more than 24 years (On or after 2-12-1994).
- Children under the age of 14 years should be accompanied by an adult and student ticket does not include the adult accompanying.
- Students Ticket Holders will be seated in the Student section/area on the first floor as mentioned in the seating map, next to silver zone.
- Each students needs to carry a valid school / college / Institute ID card and a government verified photo identity card to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue.
- If you are under 24, but not a student, please carry a valid government approved photo identity card to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue.
- Schools wanting to book bulk tickets can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are travelling in a personal car, we recommend parking at one of the following locations on a pay and park basis:
- Atria Mall (5 mins from Venue) (200 cars capacity)
- Nehru Planetarium Lane (3 mins from Venue) (75 cars capacity)
- Sobo Central Mall, Tardeo Road(15 mins from Venue) (100 cars capacity)
- Parking opposite Turf Club, Dr.E.Moses Marg (15 mins from Venue) (400 cars capacity)
- Pre events require RSVP / prior conformations for individual events.