This page will be updated soon.
Salon Registrations are now closed.
Due to limited capacity & Security Restrictions: Entry will be offered only on first-come-first served basis.
TEDxGatewaySalon : Breaking Barriers Conference Information:
Event Date: Friday, 29th March, 2019
Start Timing: 5pm Registrations begin / 6pm Auditorium Gates Opens / Entry will not be allowed into the venue after 6PM
Seats will be allocated on first-come-first served basis
End Timing: 9pm
Venue: TATA Theatre, NCPA, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Registration Page: https://www.tedxgateway.com/register/
Note the following Event Rules – Before you attend the event on 29th March:
All attendees must abide by the following rules and regulations set by the event organisers, venue & allied parties.
I. Important Rules & Regulations: Entry Rules in short.
- Due to Limited Seating Capacity & Security Restrictions – Registrations will only open between 5PM and 5.55PM.
- All Registration Desks will shut by 6.00PM.
- Late entrants might not be able to enter the venue.
- All Paid Registrants seats will be reserved until 6.00PM only.
- Due to Limited Seats available – Guest Attendees, Competition Winners & Sponsored Seats will only be given seats on first-come-first-served basis. Once the seats are over – the registrations desk will close.
- No attendee will be allowed to enter the venue after registrations desks are closed
- Due to Security Restrictions – Re-entry is not allowed into the auditoriums.
- Due to Security Restrictions -Attendees without valid registration document (email or print) and Valid ID Cards will not be allowed inside venue.
- Organizers & Related Parties hold rights to refuse entry to any attendee if the attendee fails to abide by event and venue rules and regulationsOther important event rules are stated below.
II. Complete Event Rules & Regulations:
By agreeing terms and conditions, you also agree to adhere to these terms:
- Each ticket / confirmation admits one attendee only.
- All tickets are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- The organiser holds all authority to introduce special ticket pricing, discounts and offers that will override current available offers for marketing campaigns and for past attendees.
- There will be no Q&A and Audience to Speaker interaction on stage. Attendees can freely interact with the speakers in the networking areas and speaker lounges on the ground floor after their talk.
- All registrations are subject to verification, any discrepancy may result in cancellation of registration.
- Attendees must carry a print out of the booking confirmation email provided by the ticketing vendor to avail for a conference badge and entry inside the venue.
- All attendees must carry a valid government verified photo identity card to attain a conference attendee badge at the venue. Example: Aadhar card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, etc .
- Seat numbers will be allotted to each confirmed and verified (by security and registration personnel) attendee at the entrance. Compliment/Guest ticket holders / Sponsored ticket holder will be allotted seats only on first-come-first-served basis.
- Event doors will remain shut during sessions and will not open for entry.
- Entry into the auditorium will only start 30 minutes before the show timing (Show starts at 6 pm)
- Attendees reaching late (beyond 5.55pm) at the venue will NOT be allowed inside the auditorium or will NOT be allotted a confirmed seats.
- Organizer will provide F&B: Snacks & Water to every seat holder with a valid entry badge.
- Counterfeit tickets or invalid tickets with dubious or unconfirmed reference names will stand cancelled and invalid.
- Any person caught attending the event by impersonating another registered attendee will be handed over to the Police.
- Entry is only permitted after verifying valid ID Card (Government approved – Passport, Aadhar, PAN) and registration confirmation from TEDxGateway.
- Attendees without a valid registration approval will not be allowed inside the venue.
- Seats will be offered only on first-come-first-served basis for Complimentary Ticket holders/Guest Registrants/Competition Winner/Sponsor or Partner Passes. Registrations will close once all seats are allotted to valid registrants.
- The attendees must wear their conference badge throughout the conference across all venues. Attendees without a conference badge will be asked to leave the venue by Venue Authorities. And entry will not be permitted again.
- No Parking is available inside the venue. Please plan accordingly. We encourage you to use Ola/Uber, Carpool or public transport.
- Find others who are carpooling to the venue using the hashtag #TEDxGatewayCarpool
- Consumption of any prohibited substances is strictly prohibited.
- Any individual might be asked to leave the venue without any liability of a refund if there is any behavioural misdemeanour; the decision of which rests with the conference management and venue management and is final and binding. The security of the venue is entrusted to Mumbai Police and Private Security Agencies. Please cooperate with the private security/police personnel or any agencies for security checks.
- No Flash Photography or video recording at the venue is permitted, under any circumstances. Anyone caught violating the rules will be fined Rs 5000/-
- Consumption of any prohibited substances is strictly prohibited at the venue. Carrying of food items, alcohol, cigarettes, weapons, inflammable and banned substances into the event premises is strictly prohibited.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of a ticket holder/attendee.
- Tickets once purchased cannot be refunded or cancelled under any circumstances.
- Contest winners need to hold a valid registered email (sent as selection confirmation) to register to attend the event. Contest winners seat and guest attendee seats (complementary tickets) will only be offered on first-come-first-served basis.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be allowed at the venue unaccompanied.
- There will be 1 break (of 20 minutes) through the course of the event for networking and snacks.
- Re-entry into the venue is strictly prohibited. Attendees will have to submit event badge to the security at the exit. The same will not be given back.
- All standard venue and attendee rules are applicable.
- There is no refund for NO SHOWS. Guests who do not report for registration will have to forfeit their ticket. The ticket cannot be transferred to anyone else. The attendee has agreed to these terms before registration. The organiser can reassign the seat to a guest on the waiting list.
- A holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.
- By Registering and making a payment you agree that all details provided are accurate. A holder of any duplicate or forged passes/badges/tickets will be handed over to the security and/or police personnel. Forging passes is a criminal offence.
- Bulk booking or Nameless Booking or Wrong Reference booking or blocking of seats is not permitted by individuals. Registration will be cancelled and made void. No seats will be given to such bookings.
- Ticketing vendor fees and local taxes are over and above cost of ticket.
- All taxes GST (CGST and SGST) are levied by the Govt and Are collected by the organisation to be paid to the govt.
- Any additional service fees or transaction fee is directly collected by the ticketing vendor. And the GST on the same is billed by the vendor.
Registrations are closed.
In case of any issues with registration or with payment gateway failure:
Registration Helpline (Townscript): 020-71177327